Chopped Thai Salad
- 3 cups finely shredded cabbage I used purple cabbage but green cabbage will also work
- 1 cup chopped cucumbers
- 1 cup shelled edamame
- 1 cup shredded or julienned carrots
- 1 cup chopped bell peppers red, yellow or both
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
For the peanut dressing:
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic sauce
- 3 tablespoons warm water
Place the cabbage in a large bowl. Arrange the cucumbers, edamame, carrots, bell peppers and peanuts on top. Sprinkle with cilantro.
For the dressing: Whisk together the peanut butter, soy sauce, honey, lime juice, sesame oil, chili garlic sauce and warm water until smooth.
Drizzle the peanut dressing over the vegetables, then serve immediately.