Chocolate Orange Mascarpone Cookies
- ½ cup coconut oil, room temperature
- 3oz mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp orange juice
- Zest of 1 orange
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips or dark chocolate bar chopped into chunks
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees and grease a cookie sheet.
- Place coconut oil, mascarpone cheese, sugar, orange juice, zest, vanilla, and egg yolks into a stand mixer or large bowl.
- Mix (or use electric mixer) on low until well-combined.
- Add in flour slowly while mixer is on.
- Stop mixing when well-combined. Using a rubber spatula, fold in chocolate chips/chunks.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop dough onto cookie sheet and place 1½ inches apart.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.