Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- 1/3 cup salted butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- honey graham crackers, chocolate graham crackers, animal crackers and/ or vanilla wafers, for serving
- Using a stand mixer, or an electric hand mixer, mix together softened butter and cream cheese in a medium-sized bowl, on medium speed, until combined and smooth.
- Turn mixer to low speed and mix in brown sugar, vanilla extract, and powdered sugar. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Stir in mini chocolate chips.
- Serve with graham crackers for dipping!