Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- 1/3 cup salted butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- honey graham crackers, chocolate graham crackers, animal crackers and/ or vanilla wafers, for serving
Using a stand mixer, or an electric hand mixer, mix together softened butter and cream cheese in a medium-sized bowl, on medium speed, until combined and smooth.
Turn mixer to low speed and mix in brown sugar, vanilla extract, and powdered sugar. Mix until thoroughly combined.
Stir in mini chocolate chips.
Serve with graham crackers for dipping!