Keto Chocolate Donuts
- ¾ cup Almond Flour or Coconut Flour see cream
- ½ cup Lakanto Gold– 20% OFF with code MELISSA20
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg beaten
- ½ cup coffee
- 1/4 cup cream 1/3 cup if using coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon powdered sweetener for topping optional
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare donut pans by greasing with butter or nonstick cooking spray.
In a large bowl, add flour, sweetener, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Whisk to combine.
In a separate bowl, mix together coffee, cream, apple cider vinegar, melted butter and vanilla extract. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix until combined.
Spoon batter into donut pan and bake for 15 minutes.
Allow to cool in the pan for a few minutes then remove from pan and place on a wire rack to cool completely.
Top with powdered sweetener before serving (optional).