Chicken Vegetable Gumbo Soup
- 13 oz Chicken broth (or bone broth)
- 4 oz Tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup Coconut milk (or heavy cream)
- 1 TB White cooking wine
- 2 TB Coconut Aminos
- Seasoning: All purpose, garlic powder, marjoram, thyme, oregano, salt, pepper, paprika)
- Cooked chicken, chopped
- Green beans
- Cauliflower rice
- Pepper mix (green, red)
- Diced onion
- Tomato, diced
- Rutabaga (add later after soup is blended)
- In a crockpot (can use large pot or pressure cooker), add wet ingredients for the soup. Then add seasoning.
- Add cut up vegetables and chicken into the soup mix. Stir until everything is mixed together.
- For crockpot, suggest cooking on high for 1 hour, then on low for 3 hours (or 4 hours on low). For stove top, simmer the soup for about 20 minutes.
- Next day (or after soup is done cooking): Put in blender to make chunky soup mix. Then add boiled rutabaga chunks in the soup.