Chicken Tortilla Soup
- 2 lb Chicken Breasts cooked and shredded
- 1/2 medium Onion diced
- 4 cup Chicken Broth
- 30 oz Diced Tomatoes do not drain
- 15 oz Black Beans drained
- 7 oz DIced Green Chiles
- 10 oz Enchilada Sauce
- 1 tbsp minced Garlic
- 3/4 tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Lime Juice
- 12 oz Frozen Corn
- Tortilla Chips for garnish
- Note: you can also use the meat of a rotisserie chicken instead of the breasts.
- Combine all ingredients in a large pot and stir to combine.
- Cover and simmer over medium low heat for 45 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Serve topped with crumbled tortilla chips and fresh cilantro.