CHICKEN ROLL UPS
- 6-oz cooked chicken breast, chopped (approximately 1 to 1-1/2 cups)
- 1 can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 (10.75-oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Mix together milk, soup and cheese – set aside.
- Separate crescent rolls into 8 triangles. Top the large part of the crescent triangle with the chopped chicken. Top each crescent roll with 1 tsp of soup mixture. Roll crescent rolls up.
- Spread approximately 1/3 cup of soup mixture in bottom of 9×13 dish. Place crescent rolls in dish. Pour remaining soup mixture over crescent rolls.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly.