Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry over Peanut Butter Noodles
- 4 chicken breast cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoons ginger, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon Sriracha hot sauce (optional)
- 2 cups broccoli
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil.
- 12 oz Udon noodles or linguini
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- In a small bowl, stir together soy sauce and next 5 ingredients. Place chicken in a zip-top bag. Pour marinade over chicken. Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil. Add broccoli and stir-fry for 1 minute or until broccoli is bright green and crisp. Transfer to a bowl. Add remaining tablespoon of oil to the skillet. Heat chicken in the oil until browned and caramel in color, about 5-8 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, soy sauce, both of the vinegars, sugar, and oil.
- Prepare noodles according to package directions. Drain, reserving, 1 tablespoon of cooking liquid. Return noodles to pan, add peanut butter sauce and reserved liquid. Toss to coat. Serve with chicken and broccoli.