Skip to content
Cheesy Ranch Chicken
- 1.25 lb boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4–1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a flat rimmed baking sheet with foil. Spray foil with non stick cooking spray.
- Coat chicken breasts with ranch dressing.
- In small bowl, mix cheeses together. Top chicken with cheeses
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- To crisp up your cheese, put chicken under your broiler for just a few minutes before serving.