Keto Frittata- Cheesy Ham & Asparagus
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ½ mustard
- ¾ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup ham coarsely chopped
- ½ pound asparagus washed and trimmed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter an 8×8 dish.
- In the baking dish, toss together cheddar cheese (reserving a small amount for garnisand ham.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, cream and seasonings. Pour mixture over ham and gently move ham and cheese until the egg evenly distributed.
- Place asparagus on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the eggs are completely set. Remove from oven and sprinkle remaining cheese over the asparagus.
- Allow frittata to rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.