Easy Cheesy Chicken Taquito and Bean Casserole Recipe
- 8 taquitos, frozen
- 1 oz refried beans, with lime
- 1/2 cup ro-tel, with cilantro and lime
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup sliced olives
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a casserole dish with parchment paper or foil.
- Layer taquitos, beans, cheese, ro-tel, and olives – I like to keep cheese on top, but otherwise how you layer is totally up to you!
- Bake until cheese is bubbly and lightly browned, about 30 minutes.
- Top with sour cream, cabbage, lettuce, or other taco-style garnishes you love!