Cauli Mini Tortillas Sandwich Thins
- 2 cups Cauliflower Rice
- 2 Eggs
- 1 TB Coconut flour
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 Tsp Garlic powder
- Pinch of cilantro and rosemary
- Steam the cauliflower rice. Drain and squeeze out liquid (in a cloth)
- In a bowl mix cauliflower, eggs, parmesan cheese, garlic powder and herbs. Then add coconut flour and blend in.
- Divide into 6 portions on a sheet pan. Flatten into small tortilla rounds (can use a roller with parchment paper on top of the cauli mix).
- Bake at 375 for 10 minutes. Flip and bake another 5-7 minutes. Then cool.
- In a skillet, brown each side of the tortillas (a couple minutes). Store in fridge or eat right away.