Caramel Pumpkin Spice Crunch Cake
Cake – Bottom Layer
- 1 spice cake mix
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup caramel chips
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 packets maple brown sugar instant oats (I use quaker brand)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1/2 cup self rising flour
- 1/2 cup pecans or walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 9 X 13 baking dish.
Bottom cake Layer
- In a stand mixer or by hand mix spice cake mix, melted butter, caramel morsels, @ mix until combined. Pour into baking dish and spread onto bottom.
Pumpkin Layer / Middle Layer
- In a bowl combine pumpkin puree, brown sugar, sour cream and cinnamon. Pour over cake mix layer and spread over entire surface.
Crunch / Top Layer
- In a bowl mix maple brown sugar oats, self rising flour, chopped nuts, brown sugar and softened butter. Sprinkle on top of entire cake.
- Place in oven and bake for 30 to 35 minutes until golden brown. Let cook for about 10 minutes. Serve topped with vanilla ice cream, nuts and caramel drizzle.