Caramel Apple Dump Cake
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 2 cans apple pie filling
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce or topping
- 2 sticks butter, melted or sliced
- In a 9 x 13 Baking Dish or in oval slow cooker spray with cooking spray. Spoon cans of apple pie filling in bottom of dish. Pour caramel evenly on top of pie filling. Sprinkle cake mix on top. Drizzle melted butter on top of cake mix. You can also cut butter into slices and top this way also.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 45 to 60 minutes.
- Or bake in slow cooker high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours.
- Serve with a scoop of vanilla or your favorite ice cream!