- 1 lb carrots peeled and sliced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Place the carrots in a large pan. Add 1 cup of water to the pan. Bring to a simmer and cook the carrots for 8-10 minutes or until tender.
- Drain the water from the pan and return the pan to the stove over medium heat. Add the brown sugar, butter, salt and pepper.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes or until butter and sugar have melted and carrots are coated in the glaze. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.