- 2-3 salmon fillets skin on (about 1 lb.)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tbsp. butter divided
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 cup white wine your favorite kind
- 2 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. Cajun seasoning or to taste
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Season the salmon fillets with salt, pepper, and Cajun seasoning.
- Heat the oil in a medium, non-stick skillet over medium heat. Cook the salmon fillets flesh-side down first, for 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Once cooked, remove them from the pan and set aside.
- To the same pan, add 1 tablespoon of butter and garlic. Cook for 1 minute. Add the wine and cook for about 5 minutes, until it is reduced by more than half.
- Stir in the remaining butter, parsley, lemon juice, and a pinch of Cajun seasoning. Bring to a gentle simmer.
- Return the salmon to the pan, and cook for another 2-3 minutes.