Skip to content
Caesar Salmon Patties
- 2 (2.5 ounce) packets salmon
- 1/2 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Caesar Dressing
- 1/4 cup Mayonaise
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs (I used gf breadcrumbs from C4 brand)
- Preheat oven to 375
- Set aside 1/4 cup of the breadcrumbs in a small bowl or plate to crust the outside of the patties.
- Combine the salmon, bell pepper, egg, green onions, Caesar dressing, mayo and only 1/2 cup of the breadcrumbs in a medium size mixing bowl.
- When well combined use a 1/4 cup measuring cup or an ice cream scoop to scoop out the patties.
- Form a small, thick pattie with your hand and lightly press into the bread crumbs you sat aside.
- Set each pattie on a greased baking sheet and lightly spray the tops with olive oil cooking spray.
- Bake for 20 minutes, flip and bake for 10-15 minutes more or until golden brown.