Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken shredded
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce sauce such as Frank’s®
- 2 tablespoons dry ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the chicken, cream cheese, buffalo wing sauce, dry ranch mix and sour cream.
- Coat an 8 inch skillet or pie plate with cooking spray. Spread the chicken mixture into the skillet.
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until browned and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with green onions and serve.