Buffalo Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo
- 1 lb fettuccine pasta
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1lb chicken tenders
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 1/2 cup Italian style bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup half and half
- 3 oz Mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce (I used Franks Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- salt, pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, combine egg and milk in a bowl. Add breadcrumbs to a separate bowl. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Dredge chicken in egg mixture, followed by bread crumbs. Cook in skillet until evenly browned, about 6-8 minute per side, depending on the thickness of your chicken. Set chicken aside and keep warm.
- Melt butter in the same skillet, slowly pour in half and half and stir in mascarpone cheese until it is fully incorporated. Whisk in Parmesan cheese and buffalo wing sauce. Let the sauce cook for 1 minute to thicken.
- When pasta is ready, drain and combine with Buffalo sauce. Serve with chicken tenders.