Buffalo Chicken Taquitos
- 1 pound chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1 8 ounce package of cream cheese (reduced fat is fine)
- 1 package of ranch seasoning
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce (or to your taste)
- 30 corn tortillas
- Preheat oven to 400
- Cook your chicken, I just put the chicken breast in my smallest crock pot with about a cup of chicken broth cooked on low for 8 hours. Then I shredded them using my stand mixer when I got home. You can also bake it if you prefer.
- Mix shredded chicken, softened cream cheese, ranch seasoning, cheese, and buffalo sauce until well combined.
- Go ahead and spray two cookie sheets with cooking spray and set aside.
- Work with about 6 corn tortillas at a time, put them in a clean dish towel, microwave for about 45 seconds, you want them to be pipping hot so they will not crumble when you roll them.
- Add a tablespoon or two to one side of the tortilla and roll, lay seam side down on the cookie sheet. Repeat this until all your filling is gone.
- When your cookie sheet is full of taquitos lightly sprayed the top with cooking spray just to help them brown a bit.
- Bake about 20 minutes, serve with ranch, enjoy!
- I made half this recipe and filled mine pretty darn full at it made 14 big taquitos.