Buffalo Chicken Chili
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup chopped onions celery and pepper (frozen)
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 2 14 oz cans pinto beans rinsed and draining
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 28 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 1 32 oz container chicken broth
- ¼-½ cup Buffalo wing sauce
- crumbled Blue Cheese for garnish
- Heat olive oil in a Dutch oven or large stock pot over medium heat. Add vegetables and cook until they begin to soften, about 3-5 minutes. Add garlic and cook an additional minute.
- Add ground chicken to the pan, and cook until no longer pink, crumbling the meat as it cooks. Stir in the pinto beans.
- Season chicken mixture with cumin, salt, paprika, chili powder, and oregano; stir.
- Add crushed tomatoes, chicken broth, and Buffalo wing sauce. Bring chili to a low boil, reduce heat and simmer for 20-20 minutes.
- Serve with blue cheese if desired.