Skip to content
- Brownie Mix
- White Cake mix
- Cupcake Liners
- Mix up a batch of brownies.
- Mix up a box of White Cake Mix and color it with orange food coloring.
- Add a spoonful of brownie mix to the cupcake liners. The brownie batter should only go about 1/3 of the way up the cupcake liner. You want more cake batter than brownie batter.
- Then cover the brownie batter with the orange cake batter.
- Bake the cupcakes as you normally would, 15-20 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
- Make a batch of our Best Buttercream Frosting to top your Brownie Cupcakes.
- Add Halloween Sprinkles