Skip to content
Browned Butter and Brussels Sprouts Penne for One
- 3/4 cup Barilla Gluten Free Penne
- 6 Brussels Sprouts, sliced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1.5 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste
- 1-2 tablespoons freshly shredded Parmesan
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Set aside.
- Heat a skillet to medium heat.
- Add olive oil and brussels sprouts, sliced side down. Cook 3 minutes. Turn and cook one more minute.
- Add butter, garlic, and spices.
- Cook 2 minutes stirring regularly. The butter will brown nicely and the garlic will get a little crisp.
- Pour over the pasta and toss with shredded parmesan.
See other recipes