Broccoli with Cheese Sauce
- 3 cups broccoli florets steamed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 ounces shredded cheddar cheese use freshly grated cheese
- 2 teaspoons corn starch
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- Add the cheese and corn starch to a bowl and toss to combine.
- Place the cheese mixture and evaporated milk in a sauce pan over low heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until cheese has melted and sauce is smooth and thick.
- Add additional evaporated milk if needed to thin the sauce.
- Season the broccoli with salt and pepper to taste. Pour the cheese sauce over the broccoli and serve.