For the salad
- 4 cups broccoli florets cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/4 cup red onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 apple diced
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
For the dressing
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
Place the broccoli, red onion, bacon, apple, dried cranberries and sunflower seeds in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, cider vinegar, sugar and salt and pepper.
Pour the dressing over the broccoli and toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Place the salad in a serving bowl. Top with parsley and serve.