Skip to content
Blueberry and Blackberry Cobbler
- 2 cups Blackberries
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Butter, softened unsalted
- 1/4 cup Erythritol sweetener of choice
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla essence
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking powder
- Pre-heat the oven to 190C/375F degrees.
- Place the fruit a baking dish.
- Beat the butter and erthyritol in a bowl until creamy.
- Add the eggs, vanilla and salt and blend well.
- Add the almond flour and baking powder and mix well.
- Spoon the batter on top of the berries.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Eat and enjoy!
- Serves 2-4
- Nutritional Info per ¼ of recipe: 372 Calories, 32g Fat, 7g Protein, 19g Total Carbs, 6g Fibre, 12g Net Carbs
- Any nutritional analysis on the website is based on an estimate, calculated by http://nutritiondata.self.com from the individual ingredients in each recipe. Variations may occur for various reasons, including product availability and food preparation. We make no representation or warranty of the accuracy of this information.
See other recipes