BLACKENED CHICKEN ALFREDO
- 2 small chicken breasts
- 2 tsp of Daks original red
- 8 oz of spaghetti noodles
- 2 tablespoons of light butter
- 2 tsp of chopped garlic cloves
- 1 cup of fat-free half and half
- 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese
- Split two chicken breasts in half lengthwise. Season chicken breasts with original red seasoning or Cajun seasoning. Place the chicken breasts in a nonstick skillet. Cook the chicken on one side and flip. 3 to 4 minutes. Continue cooking until the chicken is done. Remove chicken from pan.
- Cook the noodles according to package directions and drain.
- Add two tablespoons of butter in a medium nonstick saucepan, and add the garlic. Add in half and half and parmesan. Whisk until combined and let the sauce simmer until thickened. Stir in drained noodles.
- This recipe makes 4 servings.