- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup mixed soft herbs parsley, mint, dill, cilantro, basil
- 1 cup blackberries
- 2 apricots pitted and sliced
- 2 ears of cooked corn kernels sliced off the cobs
- 3 small or 2 large roasted yellow beets roasting directions here
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds
For the dressing:
- 1 large or 2 small ripe apricots pitted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoons honey
- kosher salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
Combine the lettuces and herbs in a large bowl. Add the blackberries, apricots, corn, beets, feta and almonds to the bowl.
To make the salad dressing, put the apricots, olive oil, vinegar and honey in the bowl of a food processor. Puree the ingredients to a smooth dressing. Season to taste with kosher salt and pepper. Stir in poppy seeds.
Pour the dressing over the salad and toss gently to coat. Serve immediately.