- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup mixed soft herbs parsley, mint, dill, cilantro, basil
- 1 cup blackberries
- 2 apricots pitted and sliced
- 2 ears of cooked corn kernels sliced off the cobs
- 3 small or 2 large roasted yellow beets roasting directions here
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds
For the dressing:
- 1 large or 2 small ripe apricots pitted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoons honey
- kosher salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- Combine the lettuces and herbs in a large bowl. Add the blackberries, apricots, corn, beets, feta and almonds to the bowl.
- To make the salad dressing, put the apricots, olive oil, vinegar and honey in the bowl of a food processor. Puree the ingredients to a smooth dressing. Season to taste with kosher salt and pepper. Stir in poppy seeds.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss gently to coat. Serve immediately.