Biscoff Ice Cream
- 15 ounces coconut milk 1 can, it may be a little over or under 15 ounces, usually about 17% to 22% fat
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 cup Biscoff spread
- Make sure your Ice Cream Maker bowl has been in the freezer for about 18 hours.
- Take the ice maker bowl out of the freezer and put it in your ice cream maker.
- In a bowl, mix the coconut milk, biscoff spread and maple syrup together.
- Pour the mixture into your ice cream maker.
- Turn on your ice cream maker and let run for 20 to 25 minutes.
- All done!