Best Ever Roasted Asparagus Recipe
- 1 lb asparagus
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter melted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1/4 cup of freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Trim the ends of each asparagus spear. Simply snap the ends off or trim about 2 inches off the end. Wash the asparagus and pat dry with paper towels.
- Arrange asparagus on prepared baking sheet.
- Combine melted butter, olive oil, minced garlic and lemon zest. Drizzle over asparagus and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle shredded Parmesan cheese on top.
- Roast for 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from oven and serve.