Skip to content
Best Bubble Bread Recipe
- 1/4 c. melted butter
- 2 tbsp. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (16.3-oz.) can refrigerated biscuits
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a small baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together melted butter, Parmesan, parsley, and garlic, and season with salt and pepper. Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces and roll into balls.
- Arrange biscuits about 1/4″ apart from each other on prepared baking sheet. Brush biscuits with butter mixture and bake until golden, 25 minutes.