Skip to content
BBQ Pulled Pork
- 6-7 pound Boston Butt
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard (enough to cover)
- 2 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- Combine the brown sugar, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper and paprika in a small bowl, set aside.
- Spread the mustard all over the boston butt covering it completely.
- Rub the spice mix into the meat, make sure to cover it completely. Wrap the meat with aluminum foil and refrigerate until ready to smoke.
- When ready to cook heat your smoker to 250 degrees and place the boston butt in the center of the grill. Smoke for 9-10 hours making sure the heat never increases above 300 degrees.
- Remove from grill when the internal temp reaches 195 degrees.
- Before pulling apart let meat sit for 10 minutes.
Source recipe and credit