BBQ Chicken Salad
- 3 cups cooked chicken cubed (You can use grilled, baked or rotisserie chicken)
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 6 cups romaine lettuce chopped
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing I prefer the refrigerated type or any other high quality dressing
- 1 cup corn canned or thawed from frozen
- 1 15 ounce can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 cup tomatoes seeded and diced
- 1 cup jicama diced
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- 1 avocado diced
- 1/2 cup green onions thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups tortilla strips
Place the lettuce in a large bowl and toss with 1/2 cup of the ranch dressing.
Toss the chicken in the BBQ sauce and place it on top of the lettuce.
Arrange the corn, beans, tomatoes, jicama, cheese, avocado, green onions and tortilla strips over the lettuce.
Drizzle with the remaining 1/4 cup of ranch dressing and serve.