BBQ Chicken Salad
- 3 cups cooked chicken cubed (You can use grilled, baked or rotisserie chicken)
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 6 cups romaine lettuce chopped
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing I prefer the refrigerated type or any other high quality dressing
- 1 cup corn canned or thawed from frozen
- 1 15 ounce can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 cup tomatoes seeded and diced
- 1 cup jicama diced
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- 1 avocado diced
- 1/2 cup green onions thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups tortilla strips
- Place the lettuce in a large bowl and toss with 1/2 cup of the ranch dressing.
- Toss the chicken in the BBQ sauce and place it on top of the lettuce.
- Arrange the corn, beans, tomatoes, jicama, cheese, avocado, green onions and tortilla strips over the lettuce.
- Drizzle with the remaining 1/4 cup of ranch dressing and serve.