Banh Mi Chicken Salad
Prep Time:10 minutes Total Time:10 minutes Servings: 4
A salad inspired by the flavours on Vietnamese banh mi sandwiches with chicken in a Vietnamese caramel sauce, lettuce, cucumber, pickled carrots and radish and a tasty dressing!
- 2 medium Vietnamese caramel chicken breasts (see below), sliced
- 6 cups lettuce, sliced
- 2 cups cucumber, sliced
- 1/4 cup pickled daikon radish
- 1/4 cup pickled carrots
- cilantro to taste, torn
- 2 birds eye chilies, sliced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup banh mi dressing (see below)
- Assemble the salad, toss in dressing and enjoy!
Tip: Throw this salad onto a bed of rice vermicelli noodles to make it more hearty.