Skip to content
Bang Bang Chicken
- 1 pound chicken breasts, poached and shredded
- 2 tablespoons sesame paste
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Chinkiang black rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1+ tablespoon chili oil or chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sichuan peppercorns, toasted and ground
- 4 cups lettuce, shredded
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Bring the chicken to a boil in a pot of water, simmer until cooked, about 20 minutes and shred.
- Mix the sesame paste, soy sauce, black rice vinegar, sesame oil, sugar, chili oil and Sichuan peppercorns.
- Assemble salad and enjoy!