Banana Pistachio Soft Serve
- 2 overly ripe bananas, frozen and cut into chunks
- ⅓ cup shelled pistachios
- Add half of the banana chunks to your food processor. Blend until made into small chunks or crumbs.
- Add remaining banana and blend until completely smooth.
- Add in pistachio. Blend until pistachio is broken into small pieces, or completely blended it (depending on preference).
- Pour banana-pistachio mixture into a loaf pan and freeze for at least an hour.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop out soft serve and serve topped with crushed pistachio.