Skip to content
Balsamic Vinegar Grilled Chicken and Zucchini Skewers
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound chicken breast, cut into small chunks
- 2 medium sized zucchini, cut into small chunks
- In a measuring cup or bowl mix the first nine ingredients (balsamic vinegar-salt). Make sure your marinade is well combined.
- Place your cut up chicken breast into a plastic bag and pour in half of the marinade.
- Place the zucchini pieces into a plastic bag and pour in the second half of the marinade.
- Let your meat and veggies marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat your grill to 400 degrees.
- (If you are using wooden skewers, soak them in water for at least 20 minutes before assembling your kabobs.)
- Assemble your skewers, alternating chicken and zucchini.
- Grill for 5-6 minutes on each side.
- Garnish with freshly chopped basil and crumbled feta cheese.
See other recipes