Baked Sticky Rhubarb Pudding Recipe
Ingredients (9 inch square pan)
- 3 cups rhubarb, diced
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2/3 cup butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9 inch square pan. Pour chopped rhubarb in the bottom.
- In a bowl combine flour, granulated sugar, milk, melted butter, baking powder, salt and vanilla extract. Stir until smooth. Pour over rhubarb and spread evenly.
- In another bowl, combine powdered sugar and cornstarch. Scoop mixture evenly over top of rhubarb and batter mixture. Pour water over top.
- Bake for 1 hour. Remove from oven, cool and serve. Refrigerate leftovers.