Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Breast with Lemon
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 tbsp oil (or butter)
- broccoli spears to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius (400 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Grease an oven-proof dish with the oil or butter and place the chicken in there.
- Season well with salt, pepper and paprika.
- In a small bowl, combine the dijon mustard, wholegrain mustard and honey.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken breasts and bake in the oven for about 30-45 minutes, depending on the size of the chicken.
- You may add 1-2 tablespoons of water in the pan if needed to prevent the edges of the dish from browning if there is not much chicken juice released during cooking.
- Once the chicken is cooked through, squeeze lemon juice over and serve with broccoli spears.