Baked Cod is free HD wallpaper. This wallpaper was upload at April 22, 2019 upload by Patricia in Dinner.
- 2 lbs. fresh wild-caught cod
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano
For the Roasted Pepper Paste:
- 6 oz. roasted peppers without liquid
- 2 oz. Parmesan
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- handful of fresh parsley
- 1/8 red pepper flakes
For the Breadcrumbs:
- 4 oz. stale bread
- 3 anchovy fillets
- 1 garlic clove minced
- a pinch of black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375º F.
- Season the fish. Pour the olive oil onto a non-stick baking tray. Sprinkle it with salt, pepper, and oregano. Place the fish fillet(s) on top, and gently rub it into these seasonings. Flip the fish and set aside.
- Make the Roasted Pepper Paste. Place all of the paste ingredients into a food processor and pulse until fairly smooth.
- Spread the paste onto the fish evenly.
- Make the Breadcrumbs. Into the same food processor (no rinsing needed), place the bread together with the garlic and anchovy fillets. Add a little black pepper. Pulse until the breadcrumbs form.
- Top the cod with breadcrumbs, and bake for about 20-25 minutes, depending on how thick your cod fillet is.
Baked Cod is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 735x1737. You can make Baked Cod For your Desktop picture, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Baked Cod images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.