Baked Chicken Breast
- 2 lb Chicken Breasts
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp minced Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place chicken in a shallow baking dish.
- Drizzle with half of olive oil.
- Spread half of garlic over breasts.
- Rub to spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with half of salt, pepper and onion.
- Turn breasts over and repeat on other side with remaining ingredients.
- Cook 23-28 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 165.
- Allow to rest and cool for at least 5 minutes.
- Slice cube or shred as needed for recipes.