Bacon Wrapped Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 8 slices bacon do not use thick cut
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
Rub half of the spice mixture all over the chicken breasts.
Wrap each chicken breast in 2 slices of bacon. Place the chicken breasts, seam side down in a baking pan or ovenproof skillet.
Sprinkle the remaining brown sugar mixture over the top of the chicken.
Bake for 25-30 minutes or until bacon is crisp and chicken is cooked through, basting the chicken occasionally with the pan drippings.
If you prefer extra crispy bacon, broil for an additional 1-2 minutes.
Sprinkle with parsley, then serve.