Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- 1 lb thick asparagus stalks trimmed
- 4 slices bacon do not use thick cut
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley optional
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Divide the asparagus stalks into 4 bundles. Tightly wrap one slice of bacon around each bundle.
- In a small bowl mix together the butter, garlic powder, brown sugar and pepper.
- Arrange the asparagus bundles on a baking sheet and drizzle the butter mixture over the top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until bacon is crispy. Serve, sprinkled with parsley if desired.