Bacon, Ham, and Egg Wrap with Honey Dijon Sauce
- 4 slices of ham
- 4 slices of bacon
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 slices of swiss cheese
- 4 lettuce leafs
- 4 slices of tomato
- 2 large tortilla wraps (I used Udi’s gluten free)
- 1 tablespoon mayo
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Heat a skillet on medium to medium low heat and cook the bacon until crisp, approximately 4 minutes on each side. Remove bacon from skillet and place on paper towels.
- Wipe the skillet clean and return to heat. Place each tortilla in the skillet for bout 30 seconds, or until lightly browned. Place each tortilla on a plate. Top with 2 teaspoons of the honey dijon, two slices of ham, one slice of cooked bacon, one slice of cheese, two leaves, two tomato slices, and set aside.
- Spray the skillet with cooking spray and carefully pour a beaten egg into the skillet. When the egg is set, flip, and let it cook an additional 20 seconds. Remove from heat and place on wrap.
- Carefully roll your wrap and slice down the center.