- 1 20-ounce can of pineapple chunks drained
- 1 11-ounce can of mandarin oranges drained
- 1 10-ounce jar of maraschino cherries drained
- 1 1/2 cups green grapes cut in half
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup of heavy cream or 1 1/2 cups of whipped topping
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- Optional: 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts or pecans
- Optional garnishes: maraschino cherries mint sprigs, coconut
Beat the heavy cream with a mixer just until stiff peaks form. Gently stir in the sugar. Alternatively, place the whipped topping in a medium bowl.
Fold the yogurt 1/4 cup at a time into the whipped cream or whipped topping.
Add the pineapple, oranges, grapes, coconut and marshmallows to the whipped cream mixture. Gently stir until the fruit is coated.
Stir in the cherries and nuts if using.
Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish with additional cherries, coconut and mint sprigs if desired.
Source recipes and image credit