Skip to content
Almond Butter Mascarpone Grilled Cheese
- 4 slices cinnamon raisin bread
- 2 tbsp Barney Butter Smooth almond butter
- 2 tsp Nutella
- 2 tbsp mascarpone
- 4 tsp margarine (or butter)
- Spread almond butter on two of the slices of bread.
- Spread each tsp in the middle atop almond butter.
- Spread mascarpone evenly on the other two slices of bread.
- Close sandwiches and spread butter/margarine on one side of the sandwich.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- When skillet is hot, add sandwich butter side down.
- While sandwich is cooking, butter the side that is not cooking.
- Flip after about 3 minutes of cooking or until golden brown-dark brown.
- Cook other side.
- Slice and enjoy!