Skip to content
Almond Butter and Jelly Hand Pies
- 2 store bought pie crusts
- Tbs almond butter
- Tbs jelly of preference (I used strawberry)
- 2 eggs, scrambled
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Add flour to a working surface and place pie crust on top. Use a floured rolling pin to roll out a bit.
- Use a large mug or small bowl to cut out circles from the pie crust. Set aside on a greased baking sheet.
- Spoon 1 tsp almond butter on each pie crust circle. Then, spoon 1 tsp jelly on each.
- Fold one side of each circle over to cover the other and equally align with the edges.
- Use a fork to press down around each side to ensure each of them are closed. It’s okay if you have some jelly or almond butter leaking out.
- Take a cooking brush or your finger and dip in the egg wash. Brush each pie crust with the egg wash.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10-11 minutes.