Skip to content
7-Ingredient Gluten Free Brownies
- 1 cup chickpea flour
- ⅔ cup agave nectar or maple syrup
- 5 tbsp cocoa powder
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup milk chocolate chunks (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare an 8×8 baking dish.
- Combine chickpea flour and cocoa powder in a large bowl.
- Add in nectar, coconut oil, egg, and vanilla extract. Stir to combine.
- Fold in chocolate chips and stir to combine.
- Pour batter into baking dish and spread out evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes.