5 Minute Pineapple Salsa
- 1 cup pineapple diced
- 1/2 bell pepper roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro stems and leaves, loosley packed
- 1 jalapeño pepper halved, ribs and seeds removed
- 1 lime juice and zest
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 medium red onion roughly chopped
- 1 small clove garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
Add all ingredients to a food processor.
Pulse about 10-15 times, or until the salsa is the desired consistency. Try not to get it too thin, or too chunky.
Serve pineapple salsa with tortilla chips, grilled chicken, on fish tacos, with pork chops… etc.!