No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Balls
Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Mixture:
- 1-8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- 1 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 6 tbsp. powdered sugar
White Chocolate Candy Shell (see notes):
- 7 oz. white chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
Combine all ingredients for the pumpkin spice cheesecake. Refrigerate for AT LEAST 1 hour.
Shape into 1-2″ (1 tbsp. sized) balls, place on wax paper, cover and pop in the freezer for another 20-30 minutes.
Dip each ball into the melted white chocolate and place back on wax paper. Refrigerate for 20 minutes to set fully.
White Chocolate Candy Shell:
Combine white chocolate chips and coconut oil in microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments until fully melted.
Sprinkle with leftover crushed graham crackers for serving.
- You can substitute store bought white chocolate candy shell instead of making your own if you choose.